Saturday, January 30, 2010

Speed update.9

Oh yea babeh~ Its finally printed out and sent to be thesis-fied. ( I know I has good english )

Photobucket
SEVEN FAT-ASS STACKS of 117 papers PLUS another stack of (unknown-amount) waste.
We are all responsible for the mass-murdering of trees...... lllorz

So now its time to enjoy~!
But dammit, my loan still hasn't come in while my classmates' have gotten theirs >=I


Anyways....
Good things are meant to be shared...

NOTE!!
Photo ahead may cause blindness.
I mean
Seriously.





Proceed at your own risk.




Really...








Still veryyyyyy curious??









Are you sure you wanna go ahead with this.....??












Come on...... You might lose an eye...













Or two.....









Ok








Fine....













Here...












is....













the....












epic....
















photo...................
















Photobucket
of me during standard 5.
LOL!!!!
Passport photos. Whaddaya expect =X
Found the old passport while I was digging through my godly-mountain/pile-of-junk.


Photobucket
For comparison purpose.
*Is SUPER VAIN and Shameless*

Seee! I'm so considerate.
Giving you people laughter at my own expense... lllorz

Gosh... all I can say is.....
nostalgic.....haha!!

Anyhow~ That's all for now. I should really be heading the bunk right about now....
NIGHTS!!

2 comments:

  1. The wasted page is 44 pages! and all colors is FREE! haha... eh.. ur passport pict looks more nicer leh!!! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete