Monday, January 11, 2010

Awesome 2010♥

Yup. That's what this year's gonna be.
And the years to come are all gonna be spectacular~! ♥

Here's how I ended my 2009/kick-started my 2010~

Photobucket
Christmas present from Uncle Kent!
Cause he knows how much of a choco-addict I is. =DD!

Photobucket
2010 Starbucks Planner GET! 11-FREAKING-DRINKS/STAMPS BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

*Note: Food-Image heavy ahead~!*

Of course, its becoming a tradition to end every year by going back home and to Thailand.
And while we drove back and stopped by Ipoh (can't be too sure of the location now since its already wayyy past...) for lunch, We discovered....

Photobucket
This shop~!
That serves....
Photobucket
Photobucket
GOOD Ipoh Hor fun and Tauge Chicken/Bean sprout chicken.

And as usual, I catch up with 2 of the MOST influential people of my life whenever I get back home. 俺わVIPです くふふふ

Photobucket
Photobucket
Unique people eat&drink according to colors hur hur.
Photobucket
Mushroom-addict is my other name.
Photobucket
Some brat's sandwiches, which was so much more worth than my mushroom dish D< src="http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o1/crestfallen-marionette/IMG_2860.jpg" alt="Photobucket" border="0">
Direct translation-> Salty soup (?) xD!!♥
Photobucket
Yam rice~!♥
Photobucket
♥♥Fried Clams~!!!♥♥ ( Fried Lala)
And the best part *rolls drums*
Photobucket
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥CURRY FISH HEAD!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I know I'm misusing the ♥ sign on the fish head, but DUDEEEEE, the curry fish head is like AW3SOME!!♥♥♥
I have it every time I go back home, and to be exact, on the second morning as Brunch.
Don't ask me the reason, ask my dad =DD!♥♥

Then it was off to Thailand~♥
To be exact it was Songkhla- also known as the place where you get to see the mermaid
other than going to Copenhaagen. =x

Not much of makan photos in Thailand though, cause most of the time when Tom Yam was involved, you can be sure that not one drop is gone to waste >=DD.

But I still managed to get a few pictures.
And also, I'd like to point out some things that were learnt while I was in Thailand.

#1
WE (made up of yours truly, the two brats Jin and XL, and also my cousin bro's GF) are TOTAL
BABOONS.
We went mad when we saw the 7-eleven there.
I mean, who on planet Earth spends 30-60minutes + getting amazed at every corner of a small convenience store?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ok, who's idea was it again to take candid shots of us eating the sausages outside 7E ="=;;

And to top it off:
#2
Photobucket
We spent a total of (minimum) RM50+ in that particular 7E.
The workers must've been having REALLY mixed feelings seeing our continual appearance at the store. lll orz

#3
Beef noodles in Hatyai is still unbeatable; 美味しいです~!
Photobucket
Its a corner shop opposite the two BP hotels.
Photobucket
See how gleeful I am?

#4
Never take kids shopping.
My bro cried while we were walking around in the market in Hatyai. fml.

#5
Enter a stationary store and its fyl.
This is applicable to me and my sister, we're stationary-freaks.
Photobucket
My haul from a nearby stationary shop.

And to end the Thailand trip-photos, some random photos below...

Photobucket
Coconut shave-ice!
Photobucket
Authentic-style Squid delicacy.
Photobucket
Very nice Kuey Teow soup!
Photobucket
Siu Mai.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Reason why I need someone to stop me from entering 7Es in Thailand...
This biscuits are like, 360Bahts, and honestly speaking, I bought them cause they're cute and I was suddenly bitten by the Disney bug. =x

And then, it was back to Penang.
We were caught in a massive jam trying to get on the bridge on that fateful night, and all was caused by an accident, sadly the victim didn't make it. Blood was splattered all over the road and her motorbike was turned into a piece of junk

Anyway, back to more food-blog.
I Penang.
liek, seriously.

Maybe, if you minus out all the traffic jams, the drivers attitude on the road, the road conditions itself, Its actually even MORE lovable, really!♥♥♥

Photobucket
Penang-style Hokkien Fry!*POOR direct translation. Intended*
Its REALLY REALLY NICE
♥♥♥!
Photobucket
And then it was our usual not so complete family reunion dinner in Penang~!
Sorry, no photos of the dinner cause the food were all aw3some and my hands were busy with the utensils. =x

And now, here's why I LOVE my big family:
#1 SUPER GPS to all corners of Penang roads. (Did I mention some places are like, hidden in no-man's-land?)
#2 SUPER personal guide to SUPER AW3SOME F-O-O-D! (How can one ever drop by Penang without having good food?!)
#3 SUPER embarassing moments relived. (Yes, I have really REALLY embarassing pasts.)
#4 SUPER personal guides who gets you to locations and pays for your makan. Kidding =D

Photobucket
My fav place- Penang♥

And then I had to come back on the 3rd of 2010.
I enjoy the sceneries that I get to see while I'm travelling. Will get to the posting of sceneries I managed to snap after the long list of gazilion-to-dos.

Anyhow, as I was looking up at this
Photobucket
I looked down to see this
Photobucket
Erm... hello, Earth to these bunch of idiots, you idiots were smoking your asses away right next to the blooming bus while feeding it fuel in a Petrol station.
Doesn't anything ring-a-bell in your brains?
This sight totally changed my point of view towards Transnational. >=[

So the next time I'm travelling, I will say, Transnational is no longer a part of my consideration. I'd rather fly back >=[

Anyhow, let's not ruin my awesome 2010 mood.
I'm actually dying to blog about the Chocolate fair, which wasn't much to be impressed about, and the Aw3some Zoorific event held by Raleigh Kuala Lumpur, which further proved my lack-of exercise.
But I'd better stop this post now.
Shall blog about the two events later on.

p/s: My results weren't of expectation and rather dissapointing. Nevertheless, I survived. Final semester left for me to fool around enjoy Uni life, and then its out to the sharks. *gulps*

No comments:

Post a Comment