Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Memper-sia-sui-kan...

Lesson # 26739

NEVER EVER run in 3 inch heels (although I believed it to be 2 & 1/2 inch) when you haven't worn them properly, and run in stony grounds.

I mean, literally.

Stone. Grounds.

Get the picture?

Photobucket
Or you might have to learn it the HARD way.

I fell down 'OTL' style right in front my UNI entrance. fml.
HOWEVER, I'm not complaining.
In fact, I'm counting my lucky stars that it didn't happen during peak hour,
read--------> time when there're a LOT of people in front of the UNI.

At that time all I could think of was

"fmlI'msolatefmlfmlfml"

Anyhow, as I got into the elevator, started feeling very, airy round my knees.

Yes, I mean airy; cold; angin;sejuk; 冷;寒い。

Pretty damn right, there were two holes on the crime-spot. Wheeeee >=I

And as I got into class, started having the
"I can so feel the stinging sensation of fresh wounds babeh" feeling.

Pretty damn right my knees were wounded.

Awesome.
Just plain awesome.
Haven't had my skin round my knees scrapped since since....

For the past years the only form of knee injuries I'm involved in were sprains.
The type where you turn, and next thing you know you plop down to the floor with a loud 'CRACK' and the first thing that comes into mind would be ofml.

So this is small matter. Small fry.
This much I can handle duR.

Will upload the picture on ZE pants *lol!* once it's dry. Yes I washed them,
they still have potential to be altered and worn =D

Anyhow, blackmailed begged JR to buy me McD's by telling her my ordeal and seeking sympathy from her. *puppy-eyes-mood*

Photobucket
Mc Nuggets~! Thanks hun~~


On the other hand, some random lessons learnt on this unforgettable day.

Lesson #3217401

NEVER watch Family Outing while you're eating.
It spells F-A-T-A-L-I-T-Y. Period.

Lesson #129817

Park Hae Jin is pretty/handsome. I mean it. Both. Literally.
Damn, he's a model for a reason.

Photobucket
He's far more prettier/cooler than females wtf

I think that's about the random stuffs I can think of now.
Brain malfunctioning. Need sleep.
G'Night world!~

No comments:

Post a Comment