Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Caffeine..

.. is the best discovery. Ever.


Kidding.

Anyhow, just a quick post cause its like, 3 in the morning,
and my class is in another 5 hours' time.

Photobucket
Photobucket
A lil' something Sally-sama got me for my 21st last year~

And aplenty of backlogging on last year's artwork...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of my fav from last year's work~

Photobucket
Photobucket
A random one. Inspired while listening to Immi.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Did I mention I LOVE using Maybelline's Eyestudio Eyeshadow as one of my medium?

2010:
Photobucket
Remember this baby?
I wrapped it up, and...
Photobucket
Oh yea babehh~~

Photobucket
I swear I will continue expanding the designs when the mood comes and will make it even more zhun-ted than it is now.

Photobucket
Being thoughtful towards mother nature and is recycling the pwetty-shiney packaging from Etude House's BB Cream~ (cehh)

Photobucket
What do I do with a piece of receipt that is a potential canvas to be doodled?

Photobucket
Experiment-doodle of course. =x
Did this while listening to lecture, sms-ing with Rhu honey, listening to my MP3. I know.
I can SO not multi-task.

--------------------

I remember I had an idea of what I've wanted to blog about previously, but I guess currently my brain just.... died on me.

Oh well, in the meantime,
this is your usual nut-case signing out at 4 in the morning,

Photobucket

p/s: I dyed my hair right before the semester started.
Didn't show much difference ( unless I flip my hair the other way =/ ) and Jin's hands were TOTALLY sacrificed in the process.

2 comments: