Monday, May 17, 2010

XL (size's) B-Day.

Ok, I'm gonna kong-out soon right after this speedy post.
Came back from Penang on Tuesday night and rushed to prepare my bratsister's bday present for her.

And yes, Penang post will be postponed for now.
Too much to talk about and I'm really tired. *face palm*

Photobucket
First row is the necklace, Second row is where the pendant is in.

Photobucket
The pendant that cost me a bomb. The newspaper-wrapped package is where the necklace was hidden, and I hid it in my Panda box.

Photobucket
So here's the thing.
I wrote up papers with instructions that XL must follow before she gets her bday present.
And we gave a hell-of-a-time before handing out the paper/clues to her; she was fed-up and frustrated btw =D

Photobucket
This is where she received the final clue, which was the paper with the word めいじ.
I miscalculated and she was damn smart; asked 変体の爺Uncle Vyeo to translate via MSN *face palm*

Photobucket
So she got it correct and was super gleeful by the time she discovered the box.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And then frustration built up.

Photobucket
And this is where you see an unhappy-XL...

Photobucket
...when she discovered the necklace and 3-puny Kopikos in it.
And she went on complaining on how cheap-skate it was...

Photobucket
And then I went on to tempt her with a box of sweets, which was where the REAL present (pendant) was in, which was in my pocket the whole time.
Initially she didn't want it anymore after all the frustration in the past hour, but thanks to the rest of the family's cooperation, and the low-resistant towards temptations of her's, curiosity killed the cat, I'd say. =x

Photobucket
And this is her, seeing the receipt of the not-so mysterious bday present.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Took her a good minute to guess what it was.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is her finally seeing her expensive pendant.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

See the change in her facial expression }=<

And on the official day itself, the bday girl treat us to dinner at TGIF in Mid Valley.

Photobucket
A very cheesie Onion soup. Me likes~!

Photobucket
Fish and chips.

Photobucket
Jack Daniel's Burger.

Photobucket
And this is a freshly-permed-JR (looking a little unwilling) feeding the bday girl.

Photobucket
The kids of the day. *feels old*

So, bday girl got herself Anna Sui for her bday.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Black eyeliner.

Photobucket
Anna Sui samples woohoo~!

Photobucket
The perfect Blush/Bronzer Brush.
Photobucket
Bronzer yaaaayyyy~~
And these are my haul from Sasa cosmetic shop. *heads wall*
I shouldn't but I couldn't resist.

-----------
And a day before XL's big day, we had a korean-chinese fusion dinner.
Guess who was happie? =DDDDD

Photobucket
Photobucket
Korean sushis- Kimbap~!

Photobucket
Kimchi~~

Photobucket
Korean Pancake~

Photobucket
Lady boss's trademark dish- Yellow ginger prawns~

Photobucket
White chicken~ Tasty tasty yumyum.
---------------

So today was the first day of my K-Worker soft skills workshop and it was really fun~
I'm loving it and hopefully I'll be able to polish my skills and also to learn more things from the experienced \(>A<)/!!

No comments:

Post a Comment