Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mommy I see a huge fish! ∑(OAO)!!

Photobucket

Went to a Korean Restaurant yday night to celebrate Mother's day with lady boss and family.

Photobucket
Maru in Angkasupuri, Mon't Kiara.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I like the Siu Mai, didn't take a close up cause I popped it into my mouth.

Photobucket
All the side dishes to go with 밥 (rice - bap)

Photobucket
I think this is the mix rice/fried rice I'm not sure. D=

Photobucket
Egg-side dish~

Photobucket
Korean Pancake with rice~!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Char-grilled meat~! (Or was it bbq meat D=)
I didn't put much chili cause I'm not a fan of spicy food...

...Maybe I lied.... =x

Photobucket
Photobucket
According to Christine, this is the King's dish in Korea during the olden days.
*feels royal-ish*
Spicy, but really nice~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Rice wine.
Now I know why Koreans go "Arrhhhhhgg" after they gulp down Seju.
It actually burns up in your tummy. And this isn't even the usual green-bottled Seju.

Photobucket
All in all, the above pictures of dishes that you see, are super filling.
You may refill the side dishes until they run out of ingredients also neh-mind *sampat*
And dinner only cost RM220. Cheap, no?

I did not contribute, I shall keep my mouth shut =x.
Will be going to Ampang Korean Village for another round of Korean food with classmates after Monday's paper, so look forward to it~

*p/s: I'm looking forward to another round of Kimchi as well くふふふふふふ。。。*
*pp/s: Will be making Kimchi today, hopefully~ >_< **fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment