Friday, May 7, 2010

I saw a UFO-dish today!!

Photobucket
er...ya.....
It says there s(l)eeping UFO? *gets shot*

So anyhow, after many many many years, I finally get to meet up with my ex-roommie~~~
*throws confetti*

Photobucket
My happy ex-rommie who is VERY contented for finally being able to go for karaoke after....3 years? *disbelief*

Photobucket
We definitely changed a lot.

Ok, maybe its just me.
She's definitely still as pretty as she was.
And how the hell is her skin so friggin' smooth and pimple-free even with all the stress at work and she's still so freaking fair I look so tanned when taking photos next to her. NO FAIR! *no pun intended*

Photobucket
Photobucket
Yes, we like being super random just like that.

Photobucket
Big kid and small kid wtf. In fact its the other way round, really.

Ok, so how did this outing happen? Its somewhat very impromptu.

She called one-fine-random day.
And told me she had an off-day.like finallyyyy
And she said she wanna take me to a place to eat shave ice.

Guess which part attracted me...

Of course its to see her larhhhh
*big-teary eyes*

So, after the karaoke session at Sunway,
we left for our shave ice session in Snowflake which is right opposite Asia Cafe in Sunway.

Photobucket

Ok, I have to talk bout this.
So, upon entering the shop, everyone was like, staring.... literally. *wtf*
Its not like some Pokemon just popped up into the shop, so why the stare?
Probably it was the Big Kid-Small kid situation Kidding =D!
And also bout the UFO-thingie, I didn't know bout it til ex-rommie told me what it was...
*feels super jagoon*

Photobucket
Photobucket
Yam + Red Beans + Ocha (green tea) Balls + Sweet Potato Balls + (jelly) Pearls

Photobucket
Photobucket
Sweet Potatoes + Barley + (I think its) Gui Ling Jelly + (jelly) Pearls

Photobucket
Cannot help it. We haven't taken photos together in ages...

Photobucket
But I went home without it.... DD= *lame*

So for the whole of today, I was enjoying myself. *face palm*
I still have one more paper to go on Monday, and then its really over.

But until then,
Photobucket
I think I'll start my revision for the final paper when I start *wtf*

No comments:

Post a Comment