Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The end of another chapter in life; another brand new beginning to a brand new chapter.

Gee... I'm still feeling like I'm having a dream/nightmare...

Photobucket
Guess it was the last time I'd be seeing this view at 3 in the morning hur.

Its seriously over now hur...
My Degree days with my crazy-sampat classmates.

Anyways, this is a photo-post so image heavy ahead.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
"5" gone wrong...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Even though we may no longer be classmates and spend time like we used to,
thank you very much- to each and every single one of you- for being a part of my life.

Thank you very much for your willingness to be friends with me,
stick through my nonsense,
and accompany when I'm at my worst depression.

Thank you very much for being a part of my history, present, and future.

Thank you to each and single one of you.

Hope you guys will have a smooth sail ahead and that we'd all still be in touch =)!

I'm really lucky and blessed to know every single one of you. Really~

No comments:

Post a Comment