Monday, May 3, 2010

Speed update.12

Study week and exam weeks has got to be my MOST-EST unhealthy days of my life.
*face palm*

Not only my sleep hours are practically screwed up and down,
I binge non stop.
Like.
Literally....

Everywhere I go I see food. wtf.
I go shopping also the only thing that comes to mind would be....

"Do I have enough food supply?"


SCARY ain't it....

Photobucket
Pigging out on China's National Treasure Little pandas biscuits.

Not to mention the amount of instant noodles I've consumed and Kinder Buenos that I've munched on....


Photobucket
Photobucket
Currently, my workstation and its surrounding are BEYOND help.... *face palm x2*

Seriously, with the weather as it is currently and my current daily habits, its only a matter of time that I'm gonna puff up once more with aplenty of zits and what-nots.

Shit, I should really control considering that Imma heading back to my Home sweet Home soon and I wanna look pretty in all my camwhore pics still wanna go on a makan-spree. DDD=

But you know what?
Photobucket
I've fallen too deep into the rabbit-hole to be bothered anymore.

Clearly I'm not studying properly am I.... *heads wall*

No comments:

Post a Comment