Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mommy I wanna take Johnny Depp back home!

Photobucket

But unfortunately the awesome-me must have deleted the folder filled with 60+ resized photos of toy museum out of itchy hands bad habit.....

So the post will be delayed until further notice. Surprise surprise *smirks*

So... let's find something to talk about...

Erm.....

What shall we talk about.

Oh ya!
I'm in my final week of my Uni life, to be precise,
my final week in UTAR as a BBA Degree undergraduate...

Feeling somewhat complicated, I've been in a love-hate relationship with my course/life throughout the past 3-4 years...

But its like, wow! This chapter is finally coming to a full-stop. Like, so soon...

Photobucket
I now haz Eiffel Tower!!

Finally met up with my PJ friends since ice age.

Photobucket
Authentic Gummy jellies from France...
Photobucket
...in a pickled lettuce bottle. How original =DD!

Looks like everyone's moving on with their exciting life, seeking more adventures over the other green-land.
I wanna be the next one~!

Photobucket
This has historical value.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kidding. It belongs to my mother. I wanna go Japan tooooooo~~~


Finally, I'm gonna bribe you guys to continue tuning in to my blog as I leave it to rot head off to my Final battle. Will still update every now and then of course, so stay tuned~

Photobucket
You know you wanna watch me *stares*

"Make peace with your past so it don't screw up the present" - Regina Brett.

1 comment:

  1. Actually u can recover files that u deleted from the recycle bin. But u have to download a software to do so. But u have to see whether u willing to take the risk that the software might content virus inside. ^^"

    And wat? The sweet I ate is actually from France?? Cool!! hahah! Arigato! ^^

    Wow, its great that u have the key chain! It must be superb valuable for you ^^

    ReplyDelete