Friday, April 23, 2010

I finally found the switch to turn on the lights.

Photobucket
That's just how random we were wtf *face palm*

I seriously love talking with my friends.
I love talking about the times when we were all just silly, and being really really ourselves.
I love the 'us' while we're talking back on how ridiculously-incredibly-silly we were,
and we'd go like:
"OMG I can't believe we did this/that"
or
"hahhahahahah! You remembered!!"

Photobucket
"huh?" *don't kill me xDDD!*

Photobucket
Photobucket
look at how incredulously happy we were!
*I must've been on crack to be able to laugh like that on photo wtf!*

Its all just, VERY enlightening.

"How enlightening?" you may ask...
Its enlightening in the sense that, to me at least anyways...,

1. I am reminded of the times that we all laughed,
or at the times when we were just being silly-clowns.

2. I am also reminded that even though I've been through so much hardship,
I SURVIVED.
That's all that matters~!
I lived through it, dealt with it.
I'm a survivor!

Photobucket
Happie Familie

3. Even though our numerical indicators have gone up, some things just don't die entirely.
Photobucket
Ragnarok fever wtf!
We may have aged grown wiser slightly in terms of numbers,
we're pretty much the same at heart. and mentality wtf

So, yes people, I am enlightened.
Kidding.

Photobucket

Besides the 3 mentioned, I finally realized that time DOES NOT fly, it flashes by wtf!
And the irony in life is that,
While we're in the moment, we hoped to leave;
and when its all over, we hope to relive the moment once more.

-----------------------------------

Jokes aside, I is supar happie for meeting up with supar good-ol' buddies
aka. the "Oink Inc." gang.

Its been Zeons since we've met up and sat down over a good cup of bullshit chit-chats.

I am glad, honored, and really blessed to have such amazing gang of people as my buddies.
I am also super grateful for the people who have left their carbon footprint on my path of life.


Thank you very much to every single soul for being who you are.

----------------

That aside.
Photobucket
My work station looking surprisingly not-so messy...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Because 3 quarter of it are on the bed wtf... *face palm*

Ps: Was reading Dawn Yang's blog post here about Lady Gaga and WOW! Is Lady Gaga a genius or what?

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I found out that U look very Charismatic during secondary skul!! hahah! I cant see ur eyes at all.

    But now the eyes... so ..... XD XD

    OKla, stop bugging ur blog d XP

    All the best in FINAL exam la! ^^

    ReplyDelete