Tuesday, April 13, 2010

major depressive disorder...

I hope not.

Anyhow, a very interesting and insightful documentary about bipolar disorder,
otherwise known as manic-depressive disorder.

Watch it here

------------

On a different note,
I think Awesome 2010 started off really UN-awesomely.

So far, I'm barely living through all the shitty hoo-hahs and what-nots...

But let's just put that aside, I seriously fucking don't wanna talk about it so STFU please. TQVM.

-------------

Photobucket
Indecisiveness... Order food also so susah.

Photobucket
Photobucket
I put these up cause I love them. Nothing much.

Photobucket
I can put whatever I feel like and I don't care if it hurts your eyes. Ha!

So, I went back to Penang on Friday with XL and Wei for a short trip to do some stuffs....
And I seriously don't know why I bother to. Oh well, such is life; Pain in the ass.

Photobucket
On the ferry with the wind blowing.
I can has Mohawk hair-do fuss free~!

Photobucket
Curry puffs anyone?

Photobucket
Photobucket
My companion throughout Form 4 and 5.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This was during primary years. Sticker fever~!
Wonder where did I get the commitment and energy to actually collect these....

Photobucket
I wanna stare blankly at the sea and just listen to the wind once more.

To end this random post, I shall include the cuteness that is...
Photobucket

Nights.

4 comments:

  1. Stay strong ya! ^^

    Hope we able to help you reduce ur stress!

    Let u step few more times lu~ T.T
    haha, Take care! >_@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sticker books....Have I share u mine???
    i got lots also..but i think i might have giv it away...><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kent: sure anot..... But you so flat step lia oalso no fun lah =X

    Rhu: I don't think I've seen your's... My sticker albums are now handed to my brother... Continuing the tradition lol! XD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something called exercise! I can train it to be bigger again de ma. haha! No choice lo... U unhappy, less one sapo.. less fun.. :P

    ReplyDelete