Friday, April 2, 2010

March in kodak.

I have been procrastinating... seriously.
This place has turned into deadman's land with the lack of alphabets dancing around.

mid terms ended quite a while ago, but somehow, I'm still occupied with other stuffs which I don't even know what they are wtf.

Anyhow...
Intended to post up the long-promised Toy Museum blog post, but photobucket is acting up and allowing 2 uploads at a time, and the photos from toy museum are like, 117 photos in total..... If I were to continue, it'd really be a fml situation...

So I guess it'd be postponed to an undefined period and March updates are up first.
Mind you, I'm so sleepy right now, I'm updating and resizing the photos for the sake of informing you people I'm still alive. xD See how awesome I am?

Photobucket
The irony lol!

Btw! JR went to NS if you don't already know....

Photobucket

Don't have much to say bout this but that I kinda miss her and also hope that she'd look at this in a better light rather than complaining since day 1, but then again, who am I to judge when we both come from different background? =/

Photobucket
Starbucks =

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then we threw a surprise bday party for Ni, whom was taken aback despite her super-sensitive radar cause we're awesome actors/tricksters wtf

And then, there was the crazy bunch that suddenly went late-night outing just cause someone was joking bout it.
Being flexible and spontaneous is definitely a big problem for all of us lllorz...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And then, came the very last minute late-night outing cause Selene called me up to accompany her to Mist's first anniversary.
Got lost and overshoot/went pass the place. Stupid me *slaps forehead*

Photobucket
the VIPs of the day~!
Photobucket
Thanks Fly FM~!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
She happens to be our high school senior. Thank you very much for making sure we weren't yellow aliens that night and introducing us to people =D!

And lastly, another soft skill workshop attended~

Photobucket
The 3 sampats that kept running out to get some sun. I'm VERY sure that the workshop was held in the North Pole wtf.
Photobucket
My man Chloe and her awesomely-drawn self-introduction.
Photobucket
Doesn't it spell awesome or what?
Photobucket
This is my self-introduction illustration.
But then a lot of people opted the same idea, so I had to innovate and wrote "I'm a piece of blank paper" over A4.
I killed a tree on that faithful day wtf...

Ok, so this is shorter than I expect wtf!
I actually HAD a picture/idea of how chatty each individual events could be in the post, but then again, efforts in uploading the photos took longer than I expect, and was super tedious considering that I'm super tired...

So to end the super short summary of MY March,
I had a lot of crazy times.
Ups and downs included of course. I was even, say, going insane at some point.
All in all, what's past is the past.
Been there, done that, not gonna want to go back again.

Photobucket

“ 折れた翼を羽ばたかせ
全てを消して見せよう
何時の日か終わりを迎える
最後の鐘が鳴り止むまで ”

Gackt- Redemption.

No comments:

Post a Comment