Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tired. Still.

shit, the insomnia's permanent, I can't even nap at all. Somebody help please.
I'm just too lethargic to do anything at all.
Final's already over, but I'm still having trouble to sleep. I'm such a worry wart. =(

On a TOTALLY different note, I LOVE my drool-some, super duper hot handsome husbands Big Bang a LOT!
*beware the link's a pop up that takes quite a time to load, depending on your connection =x*

AND! I LOVE the Big Bang LADIES TOO!
Introducing
2NE1
with their really catchy and hyper addictive debut single,
even though its all digitized and can't really hear their real voice, I can assure that they're 100% talented though,
FIRE~


Space Version


Street Version

I just don't know how to describe their awesomeness. Call me bias for all I care xD!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And another TOTALLY 2NE1-unrelated Music Video
just to show Lee Jun Ki's hotness *coughs*



I'm sorry but did I just see " You're my T.O.P? "
Big Bang fans will definitely get what I mean LOL!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Will be off to Sabah on Monday.
First thing on my list of to-dos would be to get my ticket back to Penang.
I.NEED.SLEEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment