Saturday, May 2, 2009

I have a dream.

I have a dream.
Where I'd be able to concentrate in my studies and pass my coming papers this coming week.

I have a dream.
Where someone would come to me and tell me what specific areas to concentrate on.
And that the information is accurate and reliable.

I have a dream.
Where I need not spend 6 consecutive hours just to study a chapter of Human Resource Management, and where the remaining 5 ( or so ) chapters are already done with.
And where I would've at least started off with Operations management long ago and at least have covered up to 3 topics.

I have a dream.
Where I would still be able to remember every-single-thing I studied for Business planning and management 2 weeks ago.
And that I bloody-well get an A for it.

I have a dream.
Where I would get a life.
A life where I don't have to worry so much over not being able to pass this stupid examination and be able to think PAST the examination week- a.k.a. HOLIDAYS.

I have a dream.
Where I'd be able to STOP dreaming these dreams and get over it.

*slapself*

No comments:

Post a Comment