Friday, May 1, 2009

Dedicated to my beloved Rhu.

So here I was, thinking about dedicating today's post to random things that will naturally draw a happy line across my face, then I remembered I promise my beloved Rhu that I'd dedicate a post about her! So here it is, a image-heavy post about how cute this dearest friend of mine is! and I'm pretty damn sure she's so gonna kill me once she sees this. -coughs-

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
In no particular order,2006.

As you can see, some camwhoring photos were taken during our examination period, which explains the drenched look on our faces. Also the lack of color to our skin. haha!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jan, 2008

Photobucket
Photobucket
Aug, 2008

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Nov, 2008

Photobucket
Mac, 2009

I just wanna say, to my dearest Rhu, the owner of a car that goes by 3131, you know we all love you a lot. I love you too. So 加油! And also, thank you for being there for me in your own ways. You're my best cutest funniest friend ever! *gives a big bright star*

Photobucket
-------------------------------------------------------------

Also, note to self: Must get this done by May-July during break!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Please treat this 15-min sketch with kindness and excuse its messiness. It is, afterall, a sketch of what I had in mind while studying the stupid Human Resource Management notes without any scope at all.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Lastly, AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Finally!! 2 down, 3 more to go! I must be as optimistic as the two papers for the coming 3!!
期望不高,pass就够了! *堕落* lll orz

2 comments:

  1. Oh...bi,so touched when i see this post...
    it's like GET INTO MY HEART..
    to be fair....
    A post to my dear RUBY is NECESSARY...
    so....be patient...
    it's cominG SOOON

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! You can skip it, I really don't mind you not doing it. Haha!

    ReplyDelete