Sunday, May 24, 2009

Life so far...

...has been great. LOL!

I know, sucky title.

plus this post is just gonna be one pictureless-boring post 'cause, I've been busy eating and sleeping to be bothered for any kodak-worthy-moments. lll orz

I know I suck.

But all I can say is that, I've pretty much covered 50% of my "Penang-food-to-eat" list, drove to Penang and got lost for a day trip-LITERALLY (so much for being a penangite and getting lost in Penang *slapself*).

Things that are not yet ticked-off the to-do list in Penang is:

1) drawing (impossible at the moment because I left my tools in Sg Long)
2) Movies
3) New spectacles
4) New mobile phone (the current one autonomically shut off on it's own)
5) anything else that I can think of when I do.

I don't know. I'm f-ing worried about my semester result, which still hasn't been released yet considering new term starts in ,what, week after next? =_=
I passed!

There's so many 'what-ifs' in my mind right now, and I'm surely thankful I am still able to sleep soundly here.

I love my butter a lot. surely my butter-worths a lot. xD!

p/s: for those who don't already know, I stay in Butterworth xD! *coughs*

Now I'll just have to figure out how to carry all my things back to Sg Long. But firstly, the bus ticket to KL.... lll orz

No comments:

Post a Comment