Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Electric-City.

Title's totally irrelevant to the post content.
Its just a song from the Black Eyed Peas which is currently on replay while I'm updating and slacking my ass off (from assignments and priorities) as usual...

Photobucket
Taken some time in January while Rhu honey was driving us to KL for a supposed-surprise bday party which I never got around to post.

Where do I begin.... hmmm......

Oh right.
Kampachi. I don't think I've written anything bout it....
Nor about the soft skill I've attended on the next day...
And also my Chinese New Year celebration back at mah home- Penang♥

......

Shit.....
that just made me think bout some really..... Ironic events/incidents.
And this is certainly no place for me to turn all bitchy, so Imma skip all the drama.
Cause seriously, I've told so many friends of mine over the week of the event when I couldn't possibly handle it alone, to the point that I'm tired of repeating the same story again to different people; not mentioning that with repetition the story tends to get a lil'-tad way outta hand, and at the end of it all, I'll turn into a forever-grudge-holding real-life Sadako deliberately.
But then again, its not like I don't want to forget about it and just move my big-fat-arse from square-1, its just... so...... detrimental to my health, all the stress from the whole bullshit episodes, especially my mental health.
Its just so disturbing, yet amusing, and at the same time ironic.
And not to mention the whole thing started from since ages ago that this could very well pass as a freaking ancestor's story.


Ok. Back to reality.
I don't wanna let the what-nots affect my mood and my life no more.
Needa get a hold of myself.

Photobucket
Random intermission.
Finished Tablo's book, might I say its a prettily written book. Or I'm just a plain sucker for nicely-written-poetic-feel works.

Photobucket
Photobucket
And also thanks once again to Rhu honey for the facial masks♥♥

SO.......
erm....
Kampachi.

*YET another image-heavy post ahead.*

Photobucket
My flower-heart"man"/partner of the day and me~

Photobucket
Just to show you how my bangs became M-shaped throughout the day. Oh the mystery...

Photobucket
Kampachi Equatorial Bangi. Ze place finally after 2 years of delay...

So here's the thing, being the kan-cheong person that I am when it comes to driving personally to a venue for the first time, I tend to think pessimistically (ie: road situations and accidents[various context applicable here] ) and suggested that we leave 1 (or was it 2) hours earlier.
As usual, things tend to pop up right before I leave and I was late(again!) for at least 30 mins (or was it 45 again?). So anyways, it was pouring cats and dogs when I finally left the house, loaded my car, and started our journey in search of Equatorial Bangi...which was surprisingly FAST with just a couple of turns fml...
So we all ended up 1 & 1/2 hours earlier..... fol....
So what do we do when we're THAT early and when there's a photogenic surroundings?
Pretty much a no-brainer question hur hur....
Most of the photos taken were, more for personal-collection purposes, so you can refer to my facebook page or Chloe's post here for some of the photos.

And without any further ado, I present to you, some photos of the food~!
Can you guess?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Posing failure....

Le tradition attempted numerous times....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
...before we unanimously agree that we're pretty much zonked and that this was the best from the bunch...

----------------------

The very next morning, attended this soft skill
Photobucket
And I ended up wasting petrol in my car outside the venue cause I was there an hour earlier wtfbbq....
I really felt fml cause I barely had sufficient sleep and was pretty worried my RM80 might've gone down the drain but thankfully with a really funny guy as your instructor, one would barely have the time to even yawn.... cause you'd be too damn busy laughing your ass off. seriously.

Photobucket
Our team's creation for the soft skill activity.

------------------------

So 2 days before departing for Penang, I decided that it was time for me to clear out the stinking wardrobe and to give it a clean....

Photobucket
Seriously, I don't have that much clothes D=

Photobucket
Finally got a bunch of stuffs into the luggage by 2am before I decided to repack the necessities all over again fml.

Photobucket
And I finally settled for a 8kg-luggage for my trip back.

Photobucket
My cousin drove me and my sis to the airport.
Had breakfast at Old Town nearby her office and might I add, the black coffee's good.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Have I mentioned about how much I love clouds?

---------

To end this post, I present to you

Photobucket
Marketing strategy of today.
See how business operators are utilizing all mediums they can?
Tsk tsk... such is the competition of the present day....


Will continue on the next post so please anticipate the next post~
Expect some of these to appear~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Til then
Photobucket
Good bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment