Monday, December 6, 2010

I is a self-loving person

Photobucket

A very thick-faced post ahead.



So I suddenly realize I have no life.

Well, not entirely on the 'suddenly' part, truth be told, I has no life fml...

Managed through another chapter of my life and have passed the legal age now....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Acknowledging the coming of new figures to my life...

Photobucket
This is one happie/curious JR over the bday cake...

Photobucket

Guess who has a watch that's expensive max...

Its not that I'm not happy .... But is this really necessary? And thinking bout the story behind the watch no doubt pisses me off....

Anyhow, had a fun yum cha session with Tracy dai jie and Naclos @ Cheras and relived our childhood memories.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You need lots of guts to be playing this with Tracy dai jie, seriously...

I really miss hanging out and socializing.... But I'm really too tired by the time I'm done with the day...

Is this how I'm gonna end up for the next 10 years of my life? I hope not!

I still want to go backpack around Europe for a minimum 3 months!! America's in the list as well!!

And because I have the right to be a self-loving person and fully utilize my camera and...er.... looks *cringe* I can has self loving photos wtf!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So for the sake of comparison of the me-over-the-years, here's some photos for laugh's sake...

Photobucket
This is when we (myself, JR and XL) were donning the fashionable mushroom heads wtf!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
AHAHAHHAHA EPIC LOLNESS!!!!
This was my photo for my Learner's driver license hahahahha!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My P-license-photo... Definitely better than my Learner's License hahahhaha!

Anyhow, its been another year my friends and everyone had to put up with my shitz...

Please allow me to say thank you for being awesome =)!

Photobucket
Yes, you!

Ok Nao go use a liter of Dettol to wash your eyeballs and you'll be fine.

1 comment:

  1. Haha...Huney, I'm really miss ur previous 'style' miss it alot...and not forgetting the greeny jacket....XD

    The way you all put up the block is crazy!! i mean how long u all spent to do that?

    oh yea...i liked ur last photo,it's gonna be my next display picture....kaka...cause i saved it.

    ReplyDelete