Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The invasion of Princess Barbie.

Photobucket
And left quite a number of notes...


BY THE WAY! This is another image heavy posts so get ready!

Reasons to get a DECENT Camera! (read: DSLR)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photos of pretty ladies ruined terribly by camera.
See the importance of getting a good camera now?

Photobucket
So, on June 26th, I went with JR and Suzen to a friend's beauty pageant in Klang so support her.

9 Finalists in total, below are the individual shots with my slow-mo camera D=

Photobucket
Contestant no.1

Photobucket
Contestant no.2

Photobucket
Contestant no.3

Photobucket
Contestant no.4

Photobucket
Contestant no.5

Photobucket
Contestant no.6

Photobucket
Contestant no.7

Photobucket
Contestant no.8

Photobucket
Contestant no.9

Photobucket
Photobucket
Intermission/performances while the judges finalize their decision.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Can't remember what their individual winning titles were at this rate.

Photobucket
Princess Barbie as 2nd Runner up!

Photobucket
1st Runner Up.

Photobucket
1st Placing.

Congratulations to all 3 of them and wishing them best of luck in representing the State of Selangor for the finale which would be held in Marina Bay!

Photobucket
And on 2nd of July, after MUCH prompting from Rhu huney, decided to head down for some dance floor and eye candy in Zouk.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Le mandatory photos before departing =D!

And of course, a crazy amount of selca shoots~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And I got to make new friends~
(p/s: I don't like alcohol.)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And more silly Kodak moments.

Photobucket
"Ahahahahahahaha"

Photobucket
Being SUPER Vain.

Photobucket
With the love of my life~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The silly poses of course XD!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Le tradition preserved.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
DJ FONO.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dance floor also wanna take photos tsk tsk tsk...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And more silly photos hahahah XD!!!

Photobucket
Sorry but I can't help posting this up XDD!!!
My man look so funneh and I look so garang (fierce)
Photobucket
Take 2.

Photobucket
Trying to fake the I-have-super-long-legs look.

Photobucket
See how my man is glowing super red.

Photobucket
Me trying to fake the I'm-actually-very-thin-look and fail =D!

Photobucket
This just further confirms snake's super long arms are super long.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
More silly selcas to end the night/morning.

And the very next morning was the Clinique Star Tour 2010, kicked off in Sunway Pyramid.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photos stolen from courtesy of my man.

Photobucket
The death form.

Photobucket
And my man happily filling up the death form.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pasta Zanmai~! Looking at these photos are definitely not helping with my hunger at this hour...

Photobucket
This is me after the whole make over. And they straightened my hair. As if my hair wasn't straight enough to begin with.

Photobucket
And THIS has to be the scariest photo EVER! WTF?!
Everytime I see this I flinch and shiver... And its now shoved...somewhere....

And to end this super LONG backlogging post, I shall include photos of...

Photobucket
The love of my life...

Photobucket
Being super happy about bringing back the remaining drink back.

No comments:

Post a Comment