Sunday, September 20, 2009

A sight that melts your heart. And a bunch of super random posts.

Intended to upload this post last week, but didn't have the chance to...

Photobucket
Typical sight during rush hour + Buka Puasa + Rain- the endless red lights ahead.

Photobucket

While under the rain, some with umbrella, while some exposed to the natural droplets...

Photobucket
shares Buka Puasa goodies with drivers!

Also, there was a van that broke down in the middle of the road- with the driver himself pushing the vehicle aside, someone actually pulled his car aside and ran down to give a help.

Wouldn't this sight just, totally melt your heart? =3

--------------------------------------

And here, are really random posts which I was wayy too lazy to yap about.

First off, remember my 2NE1 mini album?

I played the CD with my laptop, and this is what came up...
Photobucket
'nuff said with the image alone. =_=ll

Secondly, I successfully broke another pair of specs while studying. Literally.
Photobucket
I guess it just could no longer handle all the alphabets and figures it was looking at anymore.
R.I.P, old buddy.

And then there was the (initially) post-movie review hot-pot celebration.
Photobucket
These two play a HUGE part of my life, seriously.

Photobucket
Me and my sis having our little selca session xD!

Photobucket
Photobucket
My sis as the photographer, while the 38 uncle at the back, taking a swift opportunity striking up a cute pose.

Photobucket
Seriously, angle does a LOT of wrong stuffs.

And then, on the 4th of Sept it was the big day for JR, got her a big-fat-ass Choco mousse cake.
Photobucket
Yes, it says "Stay Fresh, Black Pig"

And then, new art work!
Photobucket
Full.
Photobucket
Close-up.
Photobucket
Detail.

Time used: Pencil sketch-> 3 minutes, Water colouring-> 13 minutes.
Tools involved-> Water colour, Pencil, Pen, Liquid paper, Eye shadow (yes, the one used for make up).

And finally, today went to Mid Valley and shopped and looked at a place I call heaven-on-Earth, Art Friend- in The Gardens. Seriously spent an hour just looking and staring and just staring at the awesome stuffs in there.

Photobucket
Watercolour art-pad, w00t!!

Photobucket
My long desired Copic Markers Holy-f*ing-moth3r-cow!!
Had another massive hole in my pocket.

Photobucket
Yea Baby~ Rimmel, bought from Watsons.

-----------------------
That's about all for the super un-organized post. And also a super late greeting.

To all the Muslim friends who are celebrating Hari Raya,

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

2 comments:

  1. the Art Fren damn nice..i also spent many time on there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea loh! But all the things are quite costly considering my current income status D:

    ReplyDelete