Tuesday, September 1, 2009

In which...

StreamyX decided it was time to go on its PMS mood until the 10th of Sept.

Seriously, without the holy-virtual-merry land, I'd SO FREAKING DIE! On a literal note.

Also, am currently working hard on my studies- considering that finals' just, what, 2 weeks away? (;_;) *bawls my eye balls out*
And also working hard on a special something for a special someone.

Oh wait, its not just ONE thing, still working on the multiple stuffs to give to the special someone, which I doubt would be any better than the ones I received of.
*efforts efforts!!*


But, yeah, that's pretty much about it.
Other than the fact that StreamyX is on a superbly PMS-mood, and that I'm running out of time and brain-space to memo the notes, and also my recent-kicks include Joanna Wong, that's pretty much a wrap to this random post.

Enjoy your day, people!~
---------

No comments:

Post a Comment