Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm feeling old.

Really.
I am tired. sleep-deprived. Sick. and more tiredness. from doing nothing.
I need my doses of Family Outing =(((

Speaking of which, Lee Chun Hee and Park Ye Jin's farewell episode, I'm so gonna have to need loads of tissue around while watching it. depressing... It won't be the same without them in the show. I can't imagine how bad the family must be taking it while us viewers are already crying our eyeballs out... =(((((( depressing...

---------------------------------------------------

ANYWAYS!

On a bright note, My L'Arc~en~ciel Hurry X'mas 2007 single, First press limited edition arrived 2 days ago!

Photobucket
The fluorescent-pink totally made my day!<3<3<3
Photobucket
Don't the christmas ornament look adorably-cute?
Photobucket
The contents of the Single~


Also, went for a makan trip at meng tin at Taman Megah yesterday with my friend, Wei 姐(xD!), my sister, and JR, who was already there waiting.

Left Sg Long at 7pm, arrived destination at bout 8pm, left at 10+pm, arrived back at 11.30pm.

And here is how the table looked like after we ordered food xD!

Photobucket

I know. We seem like a bunch of dinosaurs-on-the-loose from the looks of the table. But hey! How often do we do it? xD!

List of orders include:
1. Fried Oyster
2. Claypot rice
3. Pizza
4. Asam Laksa
5. Dried Curry Noodles
6. Okonomiyaki
7. Fried Mushroom
8. Ikan Panggang
9. Fried Carrot Cake
10. Otak-otak
11. 2 large fruit juice

After finishing up, went and had a stroll at good-old Taman Megah and found a shop that totally cater to my magazine needs. Yes mamee, I found another heaven~! <3<3<3

Photobucket
Hair (British edition), Vivi, i-D.

-----------------------------------------------

That's all for now. Have to continue with assignments and try not to faint in front of the laptop, I hate headaches.

3 comments:

  1. Oh god..bi,you all really like...good word to describe...dinosaur,but i wanna eat oso..u're make me starving now...@@

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehhh....are you back this week or not?
    cheese tarts finishing le leh>_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. @@
    next week only will go back...cause mon got midterm,i's company law ah..didnt read my blog ar?

    ReplyDelete