Sunday, April 19, 2009

Have mercy please!

Dear Sun,
I know that you love us human beings so much that you would LOVE to share it with us, but seriously, we're about to be burnt alive.

The weather's been seriously hot, hot, and hot. *lll orz*

So in conjunction with all the heat around, I'm gonna post random things that's hot to me~!
---------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
These little hot babes are not to be taken lightly.

Photobucket
My hot cup of coffee and my red-hot cup. <3 src="http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o1/crestfallen-marionette/blog4.jpg" alt="Photobucket" border="0">
Meet the hot-dog, Kaiser! *lol!*

Photobucket
Steamy hot Korean BBQ. *see the smoke*

Photobucket
A literally hot performance last year. *reminisce reminisce*

Photobucket
Erm...my hot cousin? *lol*

Photobucket
My hot husband doing his hot stuff. *rofl*

Photobucket
Oops! *hahahha*

---------------------------------------------------------------

On a totally different note, I love both my siblings to bits! Why?

Let their rojak session last year do the talking. xD!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This concludes that small kids can't really handle pineapples xD!
Yes I know, we love our brother so much that we just enjoy the moment he hit the jackpot. Ahahaha! xD!

2 comments: