Saturday, November 20, 2010

Failure is my other name...

I'm so back into my 2NE1 craze... Can't wait to get my hands on the new album...

But first... I've to clear off my accrued debts... *face palm*


Updates on the chronology of my hair...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Liese Bubble Hair Dye in Ash Brown.

Photobucket
Although the color is definitely not as I expected... as I've expected it to be....

Photobucket
Ohemgee I can nao haz bangs once more~!

Anyhow, A small-kodak update on my work life so far...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

New Employee Orientation @ Sheraton~!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Group members during NEO...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of the activities during NEO...

And not forgetting...

Photobucket

Photobucket
2 self-loving people and selcas...

Photobucket
I like how I look so foreign in this haha!


And most definitely not forgetting~!!

Photobucket

FOOD!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Guess who was happie?

Photobucket

Dammit... Seeing all these photos makes me hungry...

Til the next update, Ciao~!


No comments:

Post a Comment