Monday, November 23, 2009

demotivated.

That's what this post is turning out to be....
planned to post in detail each events but I guess I won't be able to do it now...
I know its still early for me to feel down right now, but I just can't elp the thoughts of.... nvm...

On the bright side, my finals only last for 2 freaking days!!
Which means I'll be a walking corpse rushing 14 topics into my pea-sized brain, but also mean that I'll be able to cosplay this year, WHEE!!~

Hope the cosplay won't turn out to be a huge disaster... >_<
oh! I don't think I'll be posting up on past events that took place as.... well..... many things happened.

Like when I got my own car on 24th oct,
attended a workshop on ethics,
did crazy things with my friends in NYNY Deli,
baby-ed my brand new Canon to bits,
snuck out to MV and got myself Anna Sui (Yes baby~!),
took pre-grad photos with my dearest classmates,
literally swallowed 3 topics within 4 hours' time
for mid term,
on that faithful black friday a motorbike ramped into my car door,
tried to catch a glimpse at the supposed meteor shower but failed,
went out with friends to times square....

I guess that's about what took place in the whole month.

And now some random photos to prove just how awesome my new canon baby is :

Photobucket
Meet THE Canon
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. like ur new cam...
    it's good that look at the bright side...it will motivate....

    after 2 more weeks..we're free~

    ReplyDelete