Sunday, August 16, 2009

My energy bar number 1.

I REALLY REALLY LOVE 2NE1 <3>
Photobucket
Photobucket

Further proofs that Bommie is just cute!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bommie and her 'me too's
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My favorite scene from the Fire MV, not like the whole clip isn't of my fave at all...
Photobucket
GD PWNS
I wonder how MinJi could actually concentrate on her dancing with him acting like that at the back xD!

And here we have Minji moments! There were too many to post.
Photobucket

Here's leader CL!
Photobucket
seen here with BB's SeungRi xD!
Photobucket
With Sandara
Photobucket
And Bommie, while in a push cart.
Photobucket
her many expressions in a push cart.
Photobucket
???

And here we have Sandara!
Photobucket
With Bommie. They're both actually 26.
And the Epic GIF of all!
Photobucket
...

Credits to angy @ygsecret21.com for sharing these lovely gifs.

Til then,
Photobucket
Bye Bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment